- it is intended to be used in food preparation.
- also known as a tin opener. it is device used to open metal cans.
- used to grate foods into fine pieces.
- is a tool to cut out cookie/biscuits dough in a particular shape. They are often used for seasonal occasions.
- is a bowl shaped kitchen utensil with holes. It is used in draining food such as pasta.
Cutting Board or Chopping Board
- it is used to place materials such as vegetables and fruits on to be cut. Chopping boards are often made of wood or plastics.
- is a cylindrical food preparation utensil used to shape and flatten dough
"Two styles of Rolling pins"
- Roller types - consist of a thick cylindrical roller with small handles at each end
- Rod type rolling pins - are usually thin tapered batons.
- a metal blade attached to a wooden metal or plastic handle that is used to remove the outer skin or peel thus peeling certain vegetables and frequently potatoes and fruits such as apples, pears etc.
- a kitchen utensils used primarily to measure the volume of liquid or bulk solid cooking ingredients such as flour sugar and sauce. The cup usually have a scale marked in cups and fractions of a cup.
- it is used to cover foods for preservation.
- also called a turner. It is a kitchen utensil with a long handle and a broad flat edge used for lifting and turning fried foods.
- it is used for mixing of ingredients.